Monday’s Miscellaneous on Tuesday
-Things seem busy, busy, busy…but really they aren’t, they just seem that way.
-My wrist has spontaneously combusted. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, it’s been a few months since my person has decided to randomly break itself so I guess it’s about time, but it’s still not pleasing.
-Apparently I have a ganglion cyst on my wrist (doesn’t that sound really gross!), which explains at least in part why it’s been hurting for a few weeks. It is also called a “Bible bump”, the reason? Well, back in the day, the “cure” for this type of thing was to find the biggest book in the house (generally the Bible) and smack the offending wrist until the cyst broke. Ew and Ow! The problem is that the “cure” rarely makes it go away long term, so it doesn’t seem like a wise course of action in my mind.
-Today I saw a guy “skinning” a mattress on the side of the road. That might not be the technical term, but it’s what it looked like.
-On Sunday the window on my car decided to open but not close. I was an hour away from home so I was dreading the ride home at night with the wind blowing in my fully open window. However, it was surprisingly refreshing to have the heat on full blast and the window open. Not something I would do just for the fun of it, but not nearly as bad as I anticipated.
-Ever feel like people just aren’t listening to you when you talk? (This is no reference to any blog posts, rather actual conversations I’ve had with people recently who have shown obvious signs of zoning out.)
-That’s all I’ve got.
More from my site
- I survived IKEA I knew what I was getting myself into, I should have been more prepared. But it's like a novice mountain climber thinking he's totally capable of attempting Everest without a guide - it's […]
- Rumors of good things to come… I'm excited, do you want to know why? I'll tell you. I just bought a big girl camera. It's kinda an early birthday present to myself. I figure, last year I conquered "big girl shoes" (aka. […]
- …and back again. Monday morning after vacation - is there a worse day? It's not that I hate my job or even don't want to go, I simply hate dealing with the pile up of being away for a week. Phone calls and […]
- Phantom (and not so phantom) Insects Everywhere! You know that feeling when your absolutely positive that there's some sort of insect that crawling on you somewhere but then you look and there isn't anything there? I've been getting that […]
- Monday’s Miscellaneous -Regarding Marketing: There's a local gas station who is advertising their iced coffee using a larger than life size cutout of David Hasselhoff wearing a particularly tiny tank top. Only […]
- 10 Reasons to eat Thai food when you’re sick 1. It takes them under 5 minutes to make your order from scratch. Get the phone number off the sign in the parking lot, call and place your order, walk in, grab some tissues from the […]
- A plague on your (my) house… So yesterday I found myself with yet another bout of the 24 hour flu, this will make episode #3 for this winter. Generally speaking I don't get sick this often, in fact, in the past four […]
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.